check out the new remote control Jockey Wheel SmartBar rearview170 Cobb Grill Skid Row Recovery Gear Caravan Industry Association of Australia
Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Fog over Calliope River Qld


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 40
Date:
Fog over Calliope River Qld


Early morning photoCalliope River (34).JPG

__________________


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 48
Date:

Great Photo.Now my screen saver/background picture.We were there this time last year and I would say parked not very far from where that picture was taken.A great spot and a free camp to boot.When we were there the builders had just finished the new toilets.Cheers.Crowie.

-- Edited by the crow25 on Tuesday 11th of May 2010 09:22:13 AM

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 4375
Date:

the crow25 wrote:

Great Photo.Now my screen saver/background picture.


A useful reminder folks.
That photo is copyright and belongs to the photographer (chatterboxchloe1).
Copying and saving it without the owner's permission is a breach of copyright law.
The same applies to all photos here (and anywhere else).

Cheers,
Peter

 



__________________

OKA196, 4x4 'C' Class, DIY, self contained motorhome. 960W of solar, 400Ah of AGMs, 310L water, 280L fuel. https://www.oka4wd.com/forum/members-vehicles-public/569-oka196-xt-motorhome
 

 

JRH


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2951
Date:

Peter_n_Margaret wrote:

 

the crow25 wrote:

Great Photo.Now my screen saver/background picture.


A useful reminder folks.
That photo is copyright and belongs to the photographer (chatterboxchloe1).
Copying and saving it without the owner's permission is a breach of copyright law.
The same applies to all photos here (and anywhere else).

Cheers,
Peter

 

 



A timely reminder Peter.  Why people cannot simply ask permission to copy before taking is something I will never understand.

 



__________________
If I don't get there today, I'll get there tomorrow or the day after.

John & Irona..........Rockingham Western Australia


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 48
Date:

JRH wrote:

Peter_n_Margaret wrote:

 

the crow25 wrote:

Great Photo.Now my screen saver/background picture.


A useful reminder folks.
That photo is copyright and belongs to the photographer (chatterboxchloe1).
Copying and saving it without the owner's permission is a breach of copyright law.
The same applies to all photos here (and anywhere else).

Cheers,
Peter

 

 



A timely reminder Peter.  Why people cannot simply ask permission to copy before taking is something I will never understand.

 


Same goes for Avatars no doubt.?
.

 



__________________
JRH


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2951
Date:

the crow25 wrote:

 

JRH wrote:

 

Peter_n_Margaret wrote:

 

the crow25 wrote:

Great Photo.Now my screen saver/background picture.


A useful reminder folks.
That photo is copyright and belongs to the photographer (chatterboxchloe1).
Copying and saving it without the owner's permission is a breach of copyright law.
The same applies to all photos here (and anywhere else).

Cheers,
Peter

 

 



A timely reminder Peter.  Why people cannot simply ask permission to copy before taking is something I will never understand.

 


Same goes for Avatars no doubt.?
.

 

 



Yep pal and I photographed mine myself, so that is copywrite also.

 



-- Edited by JRH on Tuesday 11th of May 2010 12:22:24 PM

__________________
If I don't get there today, I'll get there tomorrow or the day after.

John & Irona..........Rockingham Western Australia


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 48
Date:

JRH wrote:

the crow25 wrote:

 

JRH wrote:

 

Peter_n_Margaret wrote:

 

the crow25 wrote:

Great Photo.Now my screen saver/background picture.


A useful reminder folks.
That photo is copyright and belongs to the photographer (chatterboxchloe1).
Copying and saving it without the owner's permission is a breach of copyright law.
The same applies to all photos here (and anywhere else).

Cheers,
Peter

 

 



A timely reminder Peter.  Why people cannot simply ask permission to copy before taking is something I will never understand.

 


Same goes for Avatars no doubt.?
.

 

 



Yep pal and I took mine myself, so that is copywrite also.

 


Grow up mate ,you don't score points by being a smarty pants.

 



__________________
JRH


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2951
Date:

the crow25 wrote:

 

JRH wrote:

 

the crow25 wrote:

 

JRH wrote:

 

Peter_n_Margaret wrote:

 

the crow25 wrote:

Great Photo.Now my screen saver/background picture.


A useful reminder folks.
That photo is copyright and belongs to the photographer (chatterboxchloe1).
Copying and saving it without the owner's permission is a breach of copyright law.
The same applies to all photos here (and anywhere else).

Cheers,
Peter

 

 



A timely reminder Peter.  Why people cannot simply ask permission to copy before taking is something I will never understand.

 


Same goes for Avatars no doubt.?
.

 

 



Yep pal and I took mine myself, so that is copywrite also.

 


Grow up mate ,you don't score points by being a smarty pants.

 

 



Not trying to score points pal, just stating facts.

 



__________________
If I don't get there today, I'll get there tomorrow or the day after.

John & Irona..........Rockingham Western Australia


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 48
Date:

JRH wrote:

the crow25 wrote:

 

JRH wrote:

 

the crow25 wrote:

 

JRH wrote:

 

Peter_n_Margaret wrote:

 

the crow25 wrote:

Great Photo.Now my screen saver/background picture.


A useful reminder folks.
That photo is copyright and belongs to the photographer (chatterboxchloe1).
Copying and saving it without the owner's permission is a breach of copyright law.
The same applies to all photos here (and anywhere else).

Cheers,
Peter

 

 



A timely reminder Peter.  Why people cannot simply ask permission to copy before taking is something I will never understand.

 


Same goes for Avatars no doubt.?
.

 

 



Yep pal and I took mine myself, so that is copywrite also.

 


Grow up mate ,you don't score points by being a smarty pants.

 

 



Not trying to score points pal, just stating facts.

 


JRH.Please accept my apology.I did not intend to be offensive towards you in anyway.Thank you Crowie.(James).

 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 713
Date:

Some good points made here.  First off, I agree that this is a great photo, Crow ... and a beautiful spot  to boot.  But Peter also raises an important issue, pointing out that all photos posted for the comp are copyright the photographer.  I am sure we will all respect that.
On a wider issue, its great that so many budding photographers have entered the fray. Oh, the talented people that visit these pages! Weve already had watery shots, waterless shots and even shots taken overseas.  Keep them coming everybody. And I am sure that all of entrants really appreciate any positive feedback on their works so keep the praise coming, too.



__________________
JRH


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2951
Date:

the crow25 wrote:

 

JRH wrote:

 

the crow25 wrote:

 

JRH wrote:

 

the crow25 wrote:

 

JRH wrote:

 

Peter_n_Margaret wrote:

 

the crow25 wrote:

Great Photo.Now my screen saver/background picture.


A useful reminder folks.
That photo is copyright and belongs to the photographer (chatterboxchloe1).
Copying and saving it without the owner's permission is a breach of copyright law.
The same applies to all photos here (and anywhere else).

Cheers,
Peter

 

 



A timely reminder Peter.  Why people cannot simply ask permission to copy before taking is something I will never understand.

 


Same goes for Avatars no doubt.?
.

 

 



Yep pal and I took mine myself, so that is copywrite also.

 


Grow up mate ,you don't score points by being a smarty pants.

 

 



Not trying to score points pal, just stating facts.

 


JRH.Please accept my apology.I did not intend to be offensive towards you in anyway.Thank you Crowie.(James).

 

 



No problems this end pal.
John

 



__________________
If I don't get there today, I'll get there tomorrow or the day after.

John & Irona..........Rockingham Western Australia


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 48
Date:

Honourable Webmaster,I stand corected and humble.I had no idea about the copyright conditions and photo ownership.I have sent the photographer a personal email asking her permission to use her 'Photo as a background on my PC.i appreciate your words on this matter.Thank you,James.

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 383
Date:

Guess it was really meant as a compliment

__________________


The Master

Status: Offline
Posts: 12473
Date:

Can you all tell me why you have to put he wrote she wrote before you get around to writing what you wrote.
It drives me nuts, so easy to just say what you want to say. Its all the one thread.

__________________




Happy Wanderer    

Don't worry, Be Happy! 

Live! Like someone left the gate open

 

 

 

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us
Purchase Grey Nomad bumper stickers Read our daily column, the Nomad News The Grey Nomad's Guidebook