check out the new remote control Jockey Wheel SmartBar rearview170 Beam Communications SatPhone Shop Visit Geraldton
Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: YARDIE CREEK .


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 4206
Date:
YARDIE CREEK .


Yardie Creek WA.jpg



__________________

 

 

Be your self; there's no body better qualified !                    "I came into this world with nothing , I still have most of it"

 

JC.

 


 

                                             

                

    

                          



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 103
Date:

nice place ,did you catch any thingsmilebiggrin



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 4206
Date:

RALPHRALPH wrote:

nice place ,did you catch any thingsmilebiggrin


 Didn't fish there as we still had a freezer full of barra from the NT>



__________________

 

 

Be your self; there's no body better qualified !                    "I came into this world with nothing , I still have most of it"

 

JC.

 


 

                                             

                

    

                          



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1969
Date:

justcruisin01 wrote:
 Didn't fish there as we still had a freezer full of barra from the NT

 Bragger.....LOL



__________________

Destination: AUSTRALIA....... all over.



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 4206
Date:

Boroma577 wrote:
justcruisin01 wrote:
 Didn't fish there as we still had a freezer full of barra from the NT

 Bragger.....LOL


 Who me ?disbeliefno never; but the proof was in the eating.yawn



__________________

 

 

Be your self; there's no body better qualified !                    "I came into this world with nothing , I still have most of it"

 

JC.

 


 

                                             

                

    

                          



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1969
Date:

justcruisin01 wrote:
 Who me ?disbeliefno never; but the proof was in the eating.yawn

 Did you share??



__________________

Destination: AUSTRALIA....... all over.



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 4206
Date:

Boroma577 wrote:
justcruisin01 wrote:
 Who me ?disbeliefno never; but the proof was in the eating.yawn

 Did you share??


 Yep, the other half had half, so which half did I have ?confuse both halves.smilesmile LOL.



__________________

 

 

Be your self; there's no body better qualified !                    "I came into this world with nothing , I still have most of it"

 

JC.

 


 

                                             

                

    

                          



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1969
Date:

justcruisin01 wrote:
Boroma577 wrote:
justcruisin01 wrote:
 Who me ?disbeliefno never; but the proof was in the eating.yawn

 Did you share??


 Yep, the other half had half, so which half did I have ?confuse both halves.smilesmile LOL.


 meanie...



__________________

Destination: AUSTRALIA....... all over.



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 4206
Date:

Boroma577 wrote:
justcruisin01 wrote:
Boroma577 wrote:
justcruisin01 wrote:
 Who me ?disbeliefno never; but the proof was in the eating.yawn

 Did you share??


 Yep, the other half had half, so which half did I have ?confuse both halves.smilesmile LOL.


 meanie...


        NO, just my half plus my other half cause she had her half, simple.smile



__________________

 

 

Be your self; there's no body better qualified !                    "I came into this world with nothing , I still have most of it"

 

JC.

 


 

                                             

                

    

                          

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us
Purchase Grey Nomad bumper stickers Read our daily column, the Nomad News The Grey Nomad's Guidebook